Going with the flow
5 things most people don’t know. One is a lie, but which is it?
- I have wrestled with a giant octupus 40 metres below the sea. It was a draw, neither of us won
- I have the dubious honour of being a memeber of an elite Canadian club whose membership is defined by having drunk 24 beers in 24 hours. At least I’m told I am, I don’t quite remember myself
- I climbed to the top of Mt Attlee in the Rockies, threw up and had to be carried down. I was not allowed to forget the disgrace for years
- I’m a Knight me, have jousted on horseback and fought with swords and all. A Queen even dobbed my shoulders and head with a sword to make it true
- I can kill, pluck, disembowl and debone a chicken in less than 2 minutes. I was tought by someone who was even faster